What Is Your Health Priority In 2020?
When you look at yourself in the mirror, you see the real you. Yes. it does not matter how you look; you just need to look deeper into the five most essential parts of your body, your eyes, ear, mouth, nose, and hands.
If you can use your imagination, imagine the five most essential organs, your kidney, heart, brain, liver, and lungs. And ask yourself why those organs are so crucial to your health in general?
Your eyes are allowing you to look at your body shape.
Someday you will realize that your body has been gaining some extra weight.
Then you will start to think about what you have been eating or drinking recently. Is it the portion size of your food intake? Or the type of foods you have been eating?
Right now, your brain begins to remind you about your eating habits. Many questions came to your mind;
- Have you been eating a variety of foods that rich in carbohydrates?
- Have you been eating too many foods that contain unsaturated fat?
- Have you been eating sufficient fruits and vegetables?
- Have you been drinking too much alcohol lately?
- When was the last time you went to the gym? Swimming or jogging?
6 Ways To Keep A Healthier Lifestyle In 2020
- Practice a healthy diet. Combine fruits and vegetables in your diet. Adding fruits and vegetables is a perfect reason for beginning a healthy habit.
- Drink more water instead of an alcoholic drink or soft drink.
- Control your mental health level.
- Destress, sleep well and do not overthink.
- Do not skip exercise, but do it regularly to keep at a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
What Is The Healthiest Lifestyle Diet?
Choose organic fruits and vegetables, use whole grains, olive oil, eat poultry-lean sources of protein. Drink some red wine but in moderate amounts.
What Are The Top 8 Healthiest Foods On Earth?
- SPINACH is one of the top superfoods that not to be missed. Buy fresh from the market, frozen or in canned as long as you have it in your kitchen.
- You may not be aware that BLACK BEANS filled with super healthy antioxidants, it helps digest slowly and keep you feeling full much longer.
- WALNUTS are Super Plant Source of Omega-3s
- BEETS are dense with nutrients, including potassium, betaine, magnesium, folate, vitamin C, and a good dose of nitrates.
- AVOCADO is an excellent source of vitamins C, E, K, B-6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
- DARK CHOCOLATE is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet.
- RASPBERRIES is an excellent source of fiber.
- GARLIC is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium. It is also a good source of Calcium, Phosphorus, and Selenium.
How Should You Eat every day?
Try to eat al least five portions of different kinds of fruits each time. Your main meal should be rich in starchy fiber foods, such as bread, rice, potato, or pasta. Drink some soya milk, eat some beans, fish, eggs, and meat.
5 Healthiest Meats
- If you are a red meat lover, try Buffalo (Bison)
- Choose Pork chops from the menu.
- When you think of taking white meat, Chicken is one of the top choices for a healthy meal.
- Turkey is another best alternative after Chicken.
- Fish is something not to missed.
6 Tips To Feel Healthy And To Look Beautiful Inside And Out
- Be active. Exercise is one of the best ways to give yourself a great shape.
- Try not to skip breakfast.
- Take good care of your skin.
- Think on the positive side.
- Stay hydrated.
- Rest well, and get proper sleep.
7 Foods To Be Avoid
- Avoid Soft drink or any kind of high sugary drink
- Avoid Junk foods—for example, Pizza or Burgers.
- Avoid White bread.
- Avoid sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Avoid Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Avoid candy, pastries, cookies, and cakes.
- Avoid French fries and potato chips.
What Is The Most Healthiest Drink?
Drink plenty of water will help you to lose weight, boost your energy. Water also helps to deliver essential nutrients to all of your cells. If you love coffee and tea, avoid added sweeteners.
The 8 Best Foods For Your Breakfast.
- Eggs are incredibly healthy and easy to prepare.
- Greek yogurt is creamy, delicious, and nourishing.
- Coffee is a fantastic beverage to start your day and keep you awake.
- Oatmeal is the most excellent breakfast option for cereal lovers.
- Chia Seeds.
- Green Tea.
Enjoy your healthy lifestyle and be happy!
“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.”William Londen
You May Like ❤️ 👇🏿