Should You Practice No Carb and No Sugar Diet?
Whenever discussing No Carb and no sugar, you may start thinking and asking what the real benefits of doing that are? Otherwise, you may also think from another angle with curiosity; What are the disadvantage of having over intake of carb and sugar?
Several studies have confirmed that many health problems are related to over intake of sugar and carb. It is a fact that we can not deny it. In the USA alone, the average American consumes nearly 180 pounds of sugar a year, usually from starchy carb in bread and pasta that contain high sugar levels.
The over intake of carb and sugar has caused many individuals around the world with obesity, diabetes, and heart issues.
If you want to maintain a good looking body shape, you need to lose extra weight and to live in a truly healthy lifestyle. Probably this is the best time to consider switching to low sugar and card lifestyle.
To achieve a more effective and quicker result, No sugar or No carb would be the best option, instead of low.
What Kind of Food Is consider No Sugar and No-Carb?
Well, it is time to design a new menu with new-normal of foods and ingredients. Please see below some tips that could be a great help;
- Try to take more vegetables such as; spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, lettuce, cauliflower, kale, and bells peppers.
- Use only olive oils and low-fat butter for cooking or baking. Avoid adding sugar to any dishes.
- If you are a meat lover, you may try to include more chicken, beef, or turkey. Otherwise, eggs would be another great option.
- Seafood also good, but it may contain high cholesterols.
- Consider berries type of fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Drink green tea with lemon
- Use Spices and seasonings to enhance the taste of the foods.
- Use sugar-free nut butter, nuts, and seeds.
What To Eat For Breakfast?
- Scrambled eggs are my favorite choice. I usually cook with onions, tomato, or mushroom. Someday I only eat sliced avocado, cucumber, or tomato. I also love bacon, but most bacon contains a lot of unhealthy fats, except turkey bacon.
What To Take For Lunch?
- Fish or chicken would be my option. I usually grilled them instead of deep-fried. Taking Meat also goes along with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, grilled mushroom, top with all kinds of seeds and nuts, seasoning with extra virgin olive oils, or red wine vinegar.
- You may also go with a bowl of clear mix vegetable soup.
- Tips, avoid creamy soup or sauce as much as possible.
What To Take For Dinner?
- Grilled salmon or roasted chicken, always eat with vegetables such as roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Baked Fish or chicken with some green salad and kale chips
- Grilled steak with mix grilled vegetables.
- Tips* Avoid rice intake or French Fries, Avoid Deep-fried.
What Are The Foods To Avoid?
- Avoid Starchy vegetables, especially potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, parsnips, beets.
- Avoid Sweet Snack or Candy
- Avoid bread with a lot of sugar and butter contains cakes, crackers, muffins, or cookies.
- Avoid types of condiments with sugar, such as ketchup or barbecue sauce.
- Avoid all kinds of Sweeteners, regardless of natural or artificial.
- Avoid all sorts of soft drinks such as coke, tonic, or soda.
- Avoid all types of alcohol, wine, beers, or whiskey.
If you are not convinced, uncertain, or doubting the above suggestions, you are not very sure it will give you excellent results, may I suggest you may consider trying out for a month?
A month later, the result could surprise you if you are also accomplishing the proper exercise, and being physically active in your 30 days trial, walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
How about giving you a chance to challenge yourself and aim for a change to the best version of you?
Monitor your weight every week to see your progress with FitTrack Dara – Smart Body BMI Scale.
or track your heart rate and count your steps with FitTrack Atria
Build Your Free Website 👇🏿