The Lifestyle Before Covid-19 Outbreak.
Before the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak started, I was too occupied with many travel schedules and all other regular online business and works. And I shouldn’t give an excuse that I don’t have much time to cook at home.
It is almost impossible to prepare your foods when you are traveling and stay in hotels. It is not surprising that I always eat out and eat a variety of foods in many different counties.
Ever since our country encouraged us to stay at home as much as we can, I started to enter my kitchen again and get some work done for my breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Obviously, due to the coronavirus outbreak, I have learned how to adapt to different kinds of situations that changed in our lives so suddenly. Now I start to focus more on how to eat more healthy as much as I can.
My method of cooking also very easy. I love to bake, grill, steam, fried with less oil, and not very much on deep-fried. I don’t use much vegetable oils or butter, and I replace those with virgin olive oils.
During Covid-19 Outbreak And Self Quarantine At Home.
Luckily enough, we still allow going to the supermarket and stock up what we need for our foods.
I thought now is an excellent time to create some new menu, a dish that simple yet not too complicated.
It is because of 70% to 80% of my meals, usually only vegetables, eggs with noodles or rice.
The balance 20-30% could be chicken or fish—most of my ingredients for cooking hardly without Garlic, ginger, chili, or onion. I also do not wish to gain more weight while staying at home.
Featured Special Menu of The Day: Grilled Spicy Chicken With Fried Garlics & Gingers.
Studies have shown that Garlic has many benefits to our health.
Garlic not only contains compounds with potent medicinal properties, but it is also high in nutrients but low in calories.
Garlic can help prevent flu or the common cold, which I firmly believe is an excellent time to eat more Garlic during the Covid-19 Coronavirus period.
Besides, the active compound in Garlic also reduces our blood pressure. Some people can be very stressed at these points in time. So to say, it is also a perfect time to eat something that can help to lower our blood pressure and keep us calmer.
Also, Garlic helps to improve our cholesterol levels as well as lower the risk of heart disease.
Ginger has been used in various forms of homemade traditional medicine for many hundreds of years. It can help improve our digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold, just like Garlic can do for us.
- One piece of 80-100 grams of chicken breast.
- 30-40 grams of fresh ginger.
- Five cloves of Garlic.
- 2-3 Teaspoons Of Thai Chilli Paste.
- 2-3 Teaspoon of Olive Oils.
- Seasoning with Salt & Peppers.
How To Cook It?
- Marinate the chicken breast with the Thai Chilli Paste, add one teaspoon of vegetable oils, keep them in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Then slice the ginger into very thin.
- Pear off the skin of garlic and break the garlic 2-3 times. No need to chop it or slice it.
- Now turn on the high fired on your cooker and heated the cooking pan. Follow by pouring some vegetables to cover the surface of the pan. Once the oils start to hot, put the thin slice ginger on the pan and stir well until it turns to brownish color. Then take out the fried ginger and leave it on a small bowl to cool it down.
- Now take out the marinated chicken breast fro the fridge and start to grill it. Turn over the chicken over and over again. At the same time, put the garlic and cook it at the same time with the chicken breast. To save time 😊
- Once the Chicken breast reaches 50% – 60% prepared, now take the chicken and put it into the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- The final step is to take out the chicken breast and place it in your dinner plate, top with the fried ginger, and decorate it with the grilled garlic. Add some salt and peppers if you like, And enjoy your this special meal while the chicken breast is still warm. 😋
It seems not too difficult to cook, follow your heart, and whatever ingredients that you have in your kitchen.
I can assure you that the foods you prepare for yourself or your loved one could taste delicious and smell great too.
You may also use your creative ideas by using another type of ingredients that you like the most to grilled with the chicken breast. For instance, I ever grilled mushrooms and chicken breasts too.
Since I need to sit and on my laptop in long hours, cooking is another way to allow me to stand up and move around for at an hour or more. This helps to flatten my tummy.
Here are all the other menus looks 👆. I hope this article will give you some ideas for you to create your new menu too.
If you are running out of ideas what to cook, you may try the recipes from ‘Grandma’s Flavors”
If you wonder how I create this website starting from a FREE package, please find out more by click here ❤️.
Instead of going out to dinner, buy good food. Cooking at home shows such affection. In a bad economy, it’s more important to make yourself feel goodIna Garten
- You May ❤️ This 👇🏿